Jeremy and Lisa had a tough start, but learned better communication skills and adjusted their stepfamily strategies to finally have the peaceful loving marriage and home of their dreams!
Are you tired of fighting over parenting/step-parenting issues?
It doesn’t have to be an up-hill battle with this new online step-couple training!
Do you feel like the needs of your marriage are being drowned out by your issues with your child? Your step-child? Do you constantly feel caught between pleasing your partner and doing what you think is best for your child?
It’s not your fault! The dynamics of a stepfamily are very different than those of a first family and require different strategies. But years of published research, combined with the practical experience of step-couples I’ve worked with, will give you a few simple adjustments that bring you, your partner and your children peace!
Introducing Stepping TwoGether: Building a Strong Stepfamily.
This new online course will be taught to a limited number of couples by registration only. From the ease of your own home, you are invited to participate in the live course from your computer.
- Week 1. By the end of this lesson, you will have clear guidelines to help your child feel happier and more secure in this new family.
- Week 2. By the end of week two you will be more relaxed in your role as a step-parent. You’ll have simple goals for allowing a caring relationship to develop with your step-child.
- Week 3. This week the focus is on your marriage, and how to make it forever loving and secure.
- Week 4. We'll set up an appointment for a private coaching session with me so I can get your feedback about the course, and help you with any questions you may have about the strategies.
- Since this is the initial offering of this course, your final assignment will be to give your valuable feedback by sharing with Nancy your loves, likes and suggestions for improvement.
Each week will include:
- One hour of life-changing information
- A second hour of questions and answers about putting these strategies into practice
- Downloads to review what you’ve learned and assignments to help you put powerful, new strategies into place
- A copy of the recording of the class
- In-class connection with other step-couples that will normalize what you are experiencing with access to a private Facebook page for ongoing interaction and support from Nancy and other step-couples.
- E-mail and Facebook support PLUS a private coaching session with Nancy
Eventually the cost of this family transforming course will be higher, but for it's first launch, the investment is $297/couple or individual. Take advantage of this great bargain now!
The class will begin on Friday, March 23rd, 6-8 p.m. and will continue for three consecutive Friday nights.Join the online, live class!
If you want to know about future classes, click here to stay updated:Keep Me Informed